Low package pricing or pay-as-you-go
- Are you engaged, thinking about engagement, or newly married?
- Do you and your partner have disagreements that could have been avoided?
- Do you know your partner’s attitudes on important life-effecting issues like finances, where they want to live, the importance of career, if they want children, closeness to parents, etc?
- Do you even know how to discuss these topics?
The PREPARE/ENRICH system for couples counseling has been around for over 30 years and over 3.0 million couples have participated in the course. It is highly valid & reliable – with national norms based on over 500,000 couples. (Information on its research base is available off the main http://www.prepare-enrich.com website under the “Research” tab.)
What is PREPARE/ENRICH?
It is a counseling system in which you and your partner take an online assessment, then sit down with a counselor and work through the results report and the couples workbook of exercises and skills.
The major goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program are:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
The relationship areas are assessed by the Inventory include scales for communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, and spiritual beliefs; personality factors and match; couple and family styles; and relationship dynamics.
I am offering the following package of services for either:
- $600 upfront, or
- $35 upfront, and $150 per session (40-45 minutes) pay-as-you-go
|Item||Prepaid — $600||Paid at Time of Service|
|Online assessment questionnaire — about 40 minutes long, completed individually by each partner.||Included||$35 upfront|
|Two (2) copies of the Couples Report of the online assessment findings.||Included||Provided at first paid session.|
|Two (2) copies of the Couples Workbook — skills and exercises for home and in-session practice.||Included||Provided at first paid session.|
|Five (5) couples facilitation sessions.||5 Included. Additional sessions $100 each.||$150 each at time of session (40-45 minutes).|
The number of sessions needed is generally around five sessions and varies depending upon the report and issues of the couple involved. We will cover as much ground as possible in the five included sessions and discuss if there are priorities to concentrate time on. Additional sessions can be purchased for $100 each after purchasing the upfront package or $150 pay-as-you-go.