PREPARE/ENRICH is a counseling system in which you and your partner take an online assessment, then sit down with a counselor and work through the results report and the couples workbook of exercises and skills.
The major goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program are:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
The relationship areas are assessed by the Inventory include scales for communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, and spiritual beliefs; personality factors and match; couple and family styles; and relationship dynamics.
More information on the PREPARE/ENRICH system can be found on their main website by clicking here.